The tulle skirt doesn’t always have to remind you of Swan Lake princess or bridezilla. With the right style and pairing, you can channel day-to-night chic and a sense of girly femininity quintessential to the lovely tulle. Here are 10 styles that inspire us to give the skirt a spin.
1. Stand out from the OL (office ladies) crowd while still look work appropriate
2. With the right shoes, an all-black ensemble can look playful too.
3. Pick a bejewelled piece for an added touch of glamour
4. For days when you want nothing less than full, fanned out volume.
5. Denim and tulle: an unusual pairing that works
6. Not convinced it works? Here’s another.
7. Works with leather too
8. Tulle and flora, how to do it differently without being over the top.
9. Don a white tulle without looking like a bridesmaid – sunnies optional.
10. Pair your tulle with sequins for the perfectly festive ensemble
Here are just some places you can get a tulle skirt:
Better still, make your own! Just go to YouTube and type in “how to make a tulle skirt” and get step-by-step instructions.