Guess what? Pokémon Go is celebrating Valentine’s Day too. This is the company’s first big event of the year and they are throwing out pink perks for die-hard fans still with the game.
Here are the details for Pokémon Go Valentine’s Day event:
- Players will receive double the amount of candy every time you catch, hatch, and transfer a Pokémon.
- Buddy Pokémon will find candies faster. Distance to walk is now halved for trainers.
- Lure Modules used to attract Pokémon will now last for 6 hours instead of 30 minutes. Watch the pink petals fall till your heart’s content.
- There is a higher chance of catching pink Pokémon like Chansey, Porygon, and Clefairy. You will also have a higher chance of hatching pink-coloured baby Pokémon like Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Smoochum. Check out our full list of the latest Pokémon.
- The event runs from 8 February 2017, 11am Pacific Time to 15 February 2017, 11am Pacific Time. For Singaporeans, that means 7 February 2017, 3am to 14 February 2017, 3am.
Although these are great news for players still on the game, we are not sure if it will be welcomed by lovers on a date. After all, you are on a date and you should be talking instead of trapping monsters. Charlie Puth will agree with us.