Ready to spend a day at the magical Everland theme park in Seoul? Getting there is easy by taking bus 5002 from Gangnam Station. Just follow the directions below and you’ll arrive at Everland before you know it. Make sure you check out our must-try recommendations at Everland.
By Bus 5002
- Take the train to Gangnam station (line 2)
- Take Exit 10
- From Exit 10, walk around 200m to the bus stop directly in front of WHO A.U. to take bus 5002. You can pay by T-Money or cash when you board the bus. (Fare: 2,500 won 1-way)
- Alight at Everland Bus Station (around 40 mintues – 1 hour journey)
- Take the free Everland shuttle bus (around 5 mintues), it will take you to the entrance of Everland.
How to locate the bus stop to take 5002
Once you exit from exit 10 at Gangnam Station, walk straight. You can soon see Massimo Dutti. Keep walking in that direction for another 5-10 minutes until you see the WHO A.U shop. The bus stop is directly in front of the shop.
You need to take another Everland bus to reach the theme park. This is the arrival and departure stop.
Of course, there are other ways and buses to get there as well. Here are the others and their routes:
Gangbyeon – Jamsil-Songpa Station – via Suseo
Sadang Station – South Terminal – board trade-diesel per minute (Seohyeon Station)
Gangbyeon – Gangdong Station Gwangju City Hall – University of Foreign Studies entrance via
- Set out early to make the best of your trip at Everland. The theme park opens from 10am-9pm daily.
- If there are no seats on the bus when it’s your turn to board, I would prefer to wait for the next one (around 15 minutes interval). Otherwise, you would have to stand throughout the journey.
- For bus 5002, try to board the bus at the WHO A.U bus stop. We saw some passengers boarding the bus at the next stop. The bus was very crowded by then and they ended up standing throughout the journey.
- Pay by T-Money rather than cash as it’s more convenient
- Have your breakfast on the bus, to save time in the morning. Or simpy take a nap on the bus. You’re going to need all the energy at the theme park.